Blog Archive

Friday, September 23, 2011

Learning Animation software

Dear friends,


My interest and anxiousness towards learning and creating my own animations has begun. Actually I motivated from the movies, advertisements, cartoon and sci-fi movies. Whenever I was watching them, I was always thinking that how these things are created. If I can create my own animations then I can put my own ideas to express my thinking visually to others. So one day I download Adobe flash professional CS5. and also download videos about its step by step lessons.


Trust my its a very good, interesting and time worthy software, if and only if you are interested in doing it.


Here I have attached my sample animations.


After this I will try to learn Autodesk Maya. This is even more powerful then Adobe flash. Remember "Avatar" was created  by using Maya.



Thank you
Vikram

KRF-CPF, Thailand

No comments:

Post a Comment