Blog Archive

Saturday, February 5, 2011

CPF-CEO Innovation Award 2010

Dear Friends,
I started my first career in CPF (Charoen Pokphand Food), Thailand's most popular multinational company having business in more than 20 countries with a vision to become kitchen of the world, CPF is expanding to more 14 countries.

CPF is a subsidiary of CP group. Browse www.cpfworldwide.com this website for more details about us.

My major responsibility is to make innovation in the present feed mill through engineering and management point of view. also develop new standards for the purpose of export.

Recently we had CPF-CEO Innovation award 2010. The program was inaugurated by our honorable CEO Mr. Adirek. That was really a innovative program. It forced to think to find the problem in feedmill and find the solution.

Thats all about this post. can write more about it, but I am in office. same like others dont want to say that I am busy, but I have lot of responsibilities that I must complete on time.

Thank you.
Vikram
CPF-PTF-Thailand

No comments:

Post a Comment