Blog Archive

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Shankar and Vrushali b'day celebration



As usual I woke up late, but as compared to other days I woke little bit early. Got ready, had lunch and started to watch 'Karthik calling karthik' movie. For first half of movie I was interested to watch, but then immediately remembered that I had to finish one important work. so I went to department and sat there until evening.

I, Justin, Aman and Shankar had coffee at UFM around 4.30 pm. After that I went to meet Jothi and together we went to Navanakhorn Tesco Lotus to but cake and gift for Shankar. But unfortunately we forgot to buy a gift for Vrushali.

Anyways we celebrated their birthday, with full enjoyment and by following the tradition of putting cake on face and on head.

After that I watched remaining half movie. And again got back to work and finished work at morning 6 O'clock. feeling relax. I think now better dont sleep otherwise I am self confident that I will not wake up until lunch time. So better avoid sleep for today.

Today Bharat have interview in CP company. Wish you all the best Bharat. Give some good news.

Nothing special other than this. Daily routine.

Vikram
AIT, Thailand

No comments:

Post a Comment